About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello! I am Dalia - 23 year old mum to a gorgeous daughter, Business Management student and just a mental chick! Nice to meet you all and hope you will enjoy this little blog! :) Mwahhhh! D xxx

Friday 11 February 2011

Disaster flat pack fun!

Well,,, what can I say! I have been all over the place this week.

From being happy and content to falling to pieces and getting moody and  all soppy ( like most women do at the time of the month) to feeling all happy again! It sure was one of a roller coaster and I am feeling a bit tired from all of this mush mash of the feelings! Need some time to recover just like from a massive hangover! hahaha!

It didn't help the situation that me and my partner have bought  some flat packed furniture - IE bed, chest of draws and sliding door double wardrobe... Well that has proven to be an utter nightmare - I HATE YOU HOMEBASE!!! Grrr! I have never thought that something could be such a pain in the butt! Bed is now done, chest of draws is fine..... but the wardrobe..... oh, Dear!!!! If I slide the door - the whole wardrobe slides with it!!! I have not ever seen anything as poor as that piece of furniture! And we have followed the instructions thoroughly..... I promise! We have been up with it since Saturday evening till 6am on Sunday! no more flat packing for me please! No mass!

Forgetting this disaster I had gone to the #curryfest with lovely people of Twitter on  Sunday and had the best night that I have had in quite some time now! :) I had promised @kilnockers that I will be going running to Eaton Park on Saturday ( Which is tomorrow) and I am really looking forward to it! However I had something come up for next couple of weeks that I wont have childcare for this time Saturday AM so gonna have to give it a miss.. =[ Gutted doesn't cover my disappointment!

However when it comes to training I have to say that I have now started eating healthier and increased amount of walking I do everyday as I know I should start proper training for the RFL 2011.  I am now taking stairs at work rather than use a lift and if I need to go to town 9or anywhere) I ensure that I walk faster than normal.... few times I did break a sweat so I believe that is surely works! :)

Will be starting to run or go for walks in the evening now too cos I have noticed the difference from walking more as it makes me feel a lot healthier and upbeat, so I am thinking of implementing this  in may routine and at least get some exercise that way! :)

Hope you all will have a lovely weekend as I am off out tonight ( wont be drinking cos skint, but will ensure that will be dancing loads to burn the calories!) :)

Much Love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment