About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Hello! I am Dalia - 23 year old mum to a gorgeous daughter, Business Management student and just a mental chick! Nice to meet you all and hope you will enjoy this little blog! :) Mwahhhh! D xxx

Monday 31 January 2011

Happy Monday!

Good Morning people!

It is Monday and shockingly I am @ work by 8:15 am. This is not heard of! :)

As I was laying in my cosy bed this morning I was thinking that there is no way that anyone would drag me out of this warm and snugly little hut until I MUST get up. However I have spent most of my weekend in bed ( Sleeping - no dirty thoughts! =]) I then thought that I should make an effort and get motivated to get my big butt out of the bed and do things! Enough sleeping and lazying about - at the end of the day - that is what weekend  are for! :)

So there I am, up at work ( waiting for emails to work and spreadsheets to eventually open up) with a nice cup of coffee and my sexy Chanel glasses on ready to ROCK ON! :)

So far - I am in a good mood so I really am hoping that it will last until later tonight so I can get started on my training! I had a naughty food weekend with the agenda of starting my training for Race For Life tonight so lets see if motivation or laziness will win over tonight!

Have a lovely day peeps!

HAPPY MONDAY =]


Love Me xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment